Holmes County Commissioners Full Time Fiscal Officer
The Holmes County Commissioner will be accepting applications for a full-time Fiscal Officer. The Positon will manage all financial activities, prepare financial statements and coordinate/monitor budgets.
These functions include but are not limited to:
• Recommend, administer, enforce and execute the policies and resolutions of the Board of County Commissioners.
• Liaison with county elected officials’ organizations and other boards and agencies.
• Supervise and direct essential budgetary and fiscal functions
• Review, approve/decline and oversee contracts as delegated by the Board
• Plan, Produce, Review, and approve budget predictions twice a year.
• Compile historical data; Develop accurate and concise presentation of accounts
• Provide public presentation including analysis of current vs prior year requests or actuals
• Conduct needs analysis and affordability studies for major expenditures
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field and minimum of 10 years prior experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Public entity experience preferred.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Please submit Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References by 4:00pm Friday August 31st
Holmes County Human Resource Department
2 Court Street
Millersburg, OH 44654